Po Leung Kuk Choi Kai Yau School is an IB world school that offers a 12-year bilingual, holistic education. We promote the development of knowledge and critical thinking through inquiry and activity-based learning. In addition to pursuing academic excellence, we strive to nurture students into knowledgeable and responsible individuals who are independent lifelong learners. We engage students to become globally minded citizens who are motivated to make a positive contribution to their local and international communities.
Our success relies on the talent and experience of a diverse learning community of 250 teachers and support staff who inspire our students to flourish. As an employer of choice, we provide our colleagues with a supportive and collaborative environment in which to develop their career. We competitively reward and promote colleagues who share our educational philosophy and fully contribute to the vibrant life of the school. We invest in the professional development of staff by offering ongoing mentoring and training opportunities, ranging from experience sharing sessions to local and international workshops.
If you are searching for a forward-looking workplace in which to innovate and develop your professional skills, we look forward to reviewing your application.
a) We are seeking enthusiastic and dedicated Secondary IT Teacher (Part-time).
The successful candidate should:
- – possess a relevant Bachelor’s degree or above, plus a recognised Postgraduate teaching
- qualification or equivalent (e.g. PGDE or B.Ed.)
- – have a minimum of 2 years teaching experience
- – have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with students,
- parents and colleagues
- – be an enthusiastic and energetic team player
- – be able to lead or contribute to whole-school and extracurricular activities
- – Immediately available will be preferred
Interested candidates should send a letter of application and a detailed CV to the Head Principal by the closing date of: 22nd October 2021.
b) We are inviting applications for the post of Teacher Assistant
- – Develop teaching materials and provide support to teachers in classrooms and activities
- – Perform clerical duties
Successful candidates should:
- – be a diploma holder or above
- – have good written, communication and interpersonal skills
- – be proficient in the use of computers
- – be immediately available preferred
Applications in the form of a CV and a cover letter should be sent to the Principal by 22nd October 2021.
c) 聘請劍擊助教 – 兼職（2021-2022年度）
- – 持專業證書
- – 具責任感及愛心
- – 持急救證書優先
d) 聘請乒乓球教練 – 兼職（2021-2022年度）
- – 持香港乒乓球教練牌和專業證書
- – 具責任感及愛心
- – 持急救證書優先
PLKCKY School is committed to safer recruitment practices which are aligned with safeguarding and child protection. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.