Po Leung Kuk Choi Kai Yau School is an IB world school that offers a 12-year bilingual, holistic education. We promote the development of knowledge and critical thinking through inquiry and activity-based learning. In addition to pursuing academic excellence, we strive to nurture students into knowledgeable and responsible individuals who are independent lifelong learners. We engage students to become globally minded citizens who are motivated to make a positive contribution to their local and international communities.
Our success relies on the talent and experience of a diverse learning community of 250 teachers and support staff who inspire our students to flourish. As an employer of choice, we provide our colleagues with a supportive and collaborative environment in which to develop their career. We competitively reward and promote colleagues who share our educational philosophy and fully contribute to the vibrant life of the school. We invest in the professional development of staff by offering ongoing mentoring and training opportunities, ranging from experience sharing sessions to local and international workshops.
If you are searching for a forward-looking workplace in which to innovate and develop your professional skills, we look forward to reviewing your application.
We are seeking enthusiastic and dedicated Subject teachers for August 2021-22:
- – Primary Class Teacher, responsible for teaching English, Maths, Science and IT.
- – Secondary Subject Teacher: Design & Technology (Resistant Materials)
The successful candidate should:
- – possess a relevant Bachelor’s degree or above, plus a recognised Postgraduate teaching
- qualification or equivalent (e.g. PGDE or B.Ed.)
- – have a minimum of 3 years teaching experience, preferably with a proven track record in
- delivering IGCSE courses (if applying for secondary)
- – have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with students,
- parents and colleagues
- – be an enthusiastic and energetic team player
- – be able to lead or contribute to whole-school and extracurricular activities
Interested candidates should send a letter of application and a detailed CV to the Head Principal by the closing date of: 16th April 2021.
PLKCKY School is committed to safer recruitment practices which are aligned with safeguarding and child protection. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.