Po Leung Kuk Choi Kai Yau School is an IB world school that offers a 12-year bilingual, holistic education. We promote a love of knowledge and critical thinking through inquiry and activity-based learning. In addition to pursuing academic excellence, we strive to develop students into knowledgeable, righteous and responsible individuals who are globally minded and independent lifelong learners and are motivated to contribute to the local and international communities.
We are seeking enthusiastic and dedicated Subject teachers for August 2018-19:
- English, Mathematics, Science, Geography, Business/ Economics, PE, Visual Art, Music, Design & Technology (Resistant Materials) and Food Technology Teachers
The successful candidate should:
- – possess a Bachelor’s degree, preferably with teacher training
- – be experienced, preferably with a proven track record at IGCSE and/ or IB Diploma Programme.
- – have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build a strong relationship with students, parents and colleagues
- – be an enthusiastic and energetic team player
Applications in the form of a CV and a cover letter should be sent to the Principal by 6th April 2018.
||6 Caldecott Road, Piper’s Hill, Kowloon, Hong Kong