The University Guidance Centre (UGC) provides guidance and support on post-secondary educational opportunities and planning. In line with the School’s philosophy, UGC aims to assist students with exploring their interests and learning pathway. The UGC also provides additional information to students and their families so that decisions for the transition from PLK Choi Kai Yau School can be made in the best interests of students.
Parents and students are welcome to make appointments with our UGC counsellors for individual consultation.
- Ms. Jenny Chong – Designated Principal and Head of Academic
- Ms. Christina Wang – University Guidance Counsellor
- Mr. Mu Chou – University Guidance Counsellor
- Ms. Lana Miskulin – University Guidance Counsellor
For representatives from universities, please feel free to schedule a campus visit by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The best time to visit us and meet with our students are Monday to Thursday at 12:00 – 12:45pm (lunch session) or 4pm – 5pm (after school).
In the meantime, you can learn more about CKY by downloading the latest School Profile.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com
University Fair 2020
Tuesday, 21 January 2020, 5:00 – 7:00 PM
Indoor Gym (Rooftop)
List of Participating Institutions and Seminar Schedule: Click here
Higher Education Destinations
Members of the Class of 2019 have accepted offers to study at universities at six (6) different countries around the world such as Imperial College London, University College London, University of California – Berkeley, University of Washington, University of British Columbia, Leiden University, Monash University, University of Hong Kong, and the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology to study a range of subjects in healthcare, law, business, arts, and social sciences. For details, please download the University Destinations for the Class of 2019
University and Career Counseling
- – Individual counseling with students and parents on academic choices as they relate to career planning
- – Counsel students and families on applying both local and overseas post-secondary institutions
- – Support students in preparation and submission of applications
- – Coordinate and prepare school testimonials and references
Workshops and Events
- – University Application Seminars
- – Interview Workshops
- – Personal Statements Workshops
- – University Information Sessions
- – Career Exploration Series
- – UCAS Workshop
- – Career Day
- – University Fair