The University Guidance Centre (UGC) provides guidance and support on post-secondary educational opportunities and planning. In line with the School’s philosophy, UGC aims to assist students with exploring their interests and learning pathway. The UGC also provides additional information to students and their families so that decisions for the transition from PLK Choi Kai Yau School can be made in the best interests of students.
Parents and students are welcome to make appointments with our UGC counsellors for individual consultation.
- Ms. Jenny Chong – Principal and Head of Academic
- Ms. Helen Cheung – University Guidance Counsellor
- Ms. Anthea Lung – University Guidance Counsellor
- Ms. Christina Wang – University Guidance Counsellor
For representatives from universities, please feel free to schedule a campus visit via email@example.com. The best time to visit us and meet with our students are Monday to Thursday at 12:00 – 12:45pm or 4pm – 5pm.
In the meantime, you can learn more about CKY by downloading the latest School Profile.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
University Destinations for the Class of 2018
University and Career Counseling
- – Individual counseling with students and parents on academic choices as they relate to career planning
- – Counsel students and families on applying both local and overseas post-secondary institutions
- – Support students in preparation and submission of applications
- – Coordinate and prepare school testimonials and references
Workshops and Events
- – University Application Seminars
- – Interviewing
- – Personal statements
- – University Information Sessions
- – Career Exploration Series
- – UCAS Workshop
- – Career Day